The 12 Steps in Plain English
1.Alcohol will kill me.
2. There’s a power that wants me to live.
3. Do I want to live or die? (if you want to die, stop here).
4. Write about how I got where I am.
5. Tell another person all about me (let God listen).
6. Want to change.
7. Ask a power greater than me to help me change.
8. Write down who I hurt.
9. Fix what I can without hurting anyone else.
10. Accept that I’m human and will screw up. Fix it immediately.
11. Ask a power greater than me to show me how to live.
12. Keep doing 1 through 11 and pass it on.
Download and Print: The 12 Steps in Plain English